How can we help you?
Estimating and Pricing
- Receipt of tenders from our clients, advising on contract conditions, full or part quantification, pricing using commercial budget rates, and full tender preparation ready for issuing
- Quantifying and producing full "take –offs"
- Producing scope of work documents
- Producing full tender packs to send out to sub-contractors and suppliers
- Procurement Services
Post Contract QS Services
- Assisting with and attending pre-start meetings
- Contract analysis
- Keeping up to date Variation Logs and Substantiation
- Producing regular account Valuations
- Settling Final Accounts
- General QS support throughout contract
- Assistance with preparation and completion of O&M Manuals
- Assistance with retention re-claim
Dispute Resolution Services
- Producing full adjudication documents
- Mediation advice and settlement
- Full support throughout any claim
- High success rate
- QS Support is excited to announce that we now offer Retention Recovery
- We can help you recover the large amount of retention monies owed to your business
- We can offer a dedicated team (member) to enhance continuity and efficiency during the recovery process.
- NO WIN NO FEE!
We are currently looking for a senior Quantity Surveyor to join our tight-knit team at QS Support. The right candidate should have at least 10 years experience as a QS. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Please contact our Office Manager - email@example.com
Follow us on twitter for exclusive news and discounts! @qssupportltd
New Clients: 16
Tenders Completed: 49
Tenders Won: 8
New Secured Contracts: 6
We have a new Quantity Surveyor called Luke who has recently join us, we wish him all the best in his new role
We have been working closely with a small building firm LPN Group who specalise in fit-out, interior finishes, refurbishment and new builds.
Please take a look at thier website for more details: https://www.lpngroup.co.uk/